For authors with oral presentations
- Authors should bring their presentation (.ppt) on an USB device and save it on the computer in the seminar room, before the session starts.
- The presentation can be maxium 15 minutes long (12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for dicussions).
- Authors are kindly asked to respect the time-limit.
- The session chair is the timekeeper and moderates the discussions.
- Layout for presentations.
For authors with poster presentations
- The posters should be hung up before the conference starts. Special poster walls will be set up in front of the seminar room. Tape to hang the posters will be provided.
- The posters will be on display during the entire conference. However conference guests will be encouraged to view the posters during the coffee break. Authors are asked to be present to show their posters and answer questions during that time.
- Authors must take the posters down at the end of the day.
- Layout for posters